Get a Complete Info about the Tailor-made Delta Airlines Dog Policy!
Do you wish to plan a trip with Delta Airlines to your dream destination but don’t want to leave your dog alone at your home? If yes, then don’t worry! You will get a Delta Airlines Dog Policy which can help you in travelling with your dog in Delta Airlines.
As we already know, Delta Airlines is one of the top-notch airline companies across the world that offers the best-in-class aviation services to its global passengers. Delta Airlines was established on March 2, 1925, as the prime air carrier provider in the United States, and since then, it has provided top-notch facilities to its travellers.
Also, the special services like Dog travel and Delta Airlines make it very versatile for its passengers. The custom-made Delta Dog Policy can help you in flying with your beloved dog comfortably to your dream destination.
You should go through the below-added sub-topics, which will explain the What is Delta Airlines Dog Policy? Carefully look at the information mentioned below.
What are the Restrictions on Travelling with a Dog on Delta Airlines?
Before making a reservation for your dog on Delta Airlines, you should first learn about the restrictions of travelling with your dog on Delta. If you are willing to use Delta Airlines Flying With Dog service, then you should know that you are not allowed to take some specific breeds, which include:
- Lhasa Apso
- Japanese Boxer
- Japanese Pug
- Pit Bull
- English Toy Spaniel
- Boston Terrier
- Staffordshire Bull Terrier
- Dutch Pug
- English Bulldog
- Chinese Pug
- Chow Chow
- Shih Tzu
- French Bulldog
- American Bulldog
- American Staffordshire Terrier
- American Pit Bull Terrier
- Shar Pei
- Tibetan Spaniel
- Brussels Griffon
- Japanese Spaniel (Chin)
- Mastiff (all breeds)
These above-mentioned dog breeds are not allowed to fly on Delta Airlines. So, you must take care of these breeds before travelling with Delta Airlines.
What are the age Restrictions For Dogs on Delta Airlines?
Age is also one of the vital parts of travelling with dogs on Delta Airlines. If you are planning to travel with your dogs on Delta Airlines, you must know about the age restrictions. Here are some of the important terms which will let you get complete info about dogs’ age restrictions:
- If you want to travel within the United States of America with your dogs, your dog must be at least ten weeks old.
- But, if you travel from the USA to any international destinations, your dogs must be 16 weeks old.
- To travel with your dogs to any European location, your dogs must be 15 weeks old.
If you want to know more about the age restrictions for dogs on Delta Airlines, you should dial Delta Airlines phone number and talk to its live agent.
What are the Route Restrictions For Dogs on Delta Airlines?
There are also some routes where Delta Airlines don’t transport dogs. If you want to know about that routes, then check the details mentioned below:
- New Zealand
- United Arab Emirates
- Hong Kong
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
If you are travelling to these destinations mentioned above on Delta Airlines with your dogs, then you will not get dog transporting and travelling services from Delta.
What is Delta Airlines Dog Cabin Policy?
Are you willing to travel with your dog in a Delta Airlines cabin? If yes, then you should learn about its policy. Here, in the below-mentioned points, you will find the answers to What is Delta Airlines dog cabin policy?
- You are allowed to travel with your dogs in a cabin to the Virgin Islands, United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
- Dogs are not allowed to travel with you in a cabin in Hawaii.
- You should take care of your dog carrier. It should be comfortable, and the size must be according to the dog’s size.
- The travellers need to take one dog per carrier while travelling in the cabin class of Delta Airlines.
If you want to know more about the Delta Airlines dog in cabin policy, then you should use Delta Airlines phone number and speak with its live person.
What is Delta Pet Policy?
Do you wish to know about the important terms of Delta Airlines Pet Policy? If yes, then you should carefully check out the points added below:
- As per Delta Pet Policy, your beloved pet must be easily fit in a container under your seat.
- It is mandatory for a pet to travel on Delta Airlines that your pet must be at least eight weeks old.
- You can take your beloved pets to the Caribbean, Canada, Bermuda, the United States, and Canada.
- But, you are not allowed to take your pet to Hawaii.
- Passengers are only allowed to take domestic pets like dogs, birds, cats, etc.
- You also need to take care of the size and total weight of the container along with your pet.
You can get a better insight into Delta Airlines pet policy by calling Delta Airlines phone number and speaking to its live person anytime you want.
How Much is the Delta Airlines Pet Fee?
If you want to travel with your pets on Delta Airlines, then you should know about the pet fees. It will help you in managing your budget in the best possible way. Look at the information given below, which includes the charges which you need to pay for pet travel on Delta Airlines:
- Passengers travelling with their pets in the cabin class of Delta Airlines within Puerto Rico, Canada, and the United States need to pay USD 125 each way.
- The passengers travelling with their pets in the cabin class of Delta Airlines outside the United States also, including the Virgin Islands, need to pay USD/CAD/EUR 200 each way.
- If you travel from/Brazil in the cabin class of Delta Airlines, then you need to pay USD 75 each way.
You can get the complete info about the Delta Airlines pet fee for cargo; then, you need to talk to its live person or go through its official website.
What is Delta Airlines Service Dog Policy?
After you have learned about the dog policy and pet policy of Delta Airlines, let’s get through the important points of Delta Airlines Service Dog Policy:
- It is mandatory to take care that the service dog’s size must not exceed your seat’s footprint.
- You should also submit documents for flying with your service dog on Delta Airlines.
- Passengers must be present 48 hours prior to validate their check-in procedure.
- Rabbits, ferrets, hedgehogs, sugar gliders, and prairie dogs are permitted to take your Delta Airlines flight.
For more info, you can connect with Delta live representatives anytime you need assistance. Similar to the dog policy and service dog policy of Delta Airlines, you can also follow the same terms in Delta Airlines Large Dog Policy.
Yes, dogs are allowed to sit on your lap on Delta Airlines. But, they are not allowed to sit on your lap on international Delta business class and international Delta One.
You can take your pet animals in the cabin, including dogs, cats, and birds. For that, you need to pay some nominal charges.
The maximum weight allowed in the Delta cabin class is about 20 pounds.
Yes, you need to submit documents for the dog Delta flight booking.
See More Delta Airlines Related Post:
- Delta Airlines Flight Booking
- Delta Airlines Group Discount
- How to Use your eCredit on Delta?
- Delta Airlines Name Correction Policy
- How Do I Send a Message on Delta?
- Are Delta Comfort Tickets Refundable?
- Delta Airlines Missed Flight Policy
- How do I Check my Delta SkyMiles?
- Delta Airlines Refund
- How do I claim Delta SkyMiles?
- Reserve a Delta Flight Without Paying
- How to Book Extra Seat on Delta Airlines?
- Delta Airlines Flights to Mauritius
- Delta Airlines Cancellation Policy
- How to Check Delta Flight Status?
- Delta Airlines Red Eye Flight
- Delta Vacations Travel Agent
- Delta Airlines Student Discount
Submit your review