Have you already booked a flight on Delta Airlines but now want to select your desired seat? If that’s true, you should go through the entire post to get the info on the Delta seat assignment. Here, we will discuss the Delta Seat Assignment policy and its process.
Delta Airlines allows its passengers to select their desired seats to enhance the traveling experience. According to Delta seat assignment policy, passengers can purchase a seat in advance for free, or they will be assigned a free seat at check-in by the airline. To get acquainted with the complete info, check out the whole post.
What is the Delta Seat Assignment Policy?
- Delta Airlines allows you to select your desired seats as per Delta Seat Selection policy. And if you forgot to choose a seat while booking a flight on Delta, no worries, as the airline assigns a random seat to you during check-in.
- Selecting seats in Basic Economy is always subject to availability. As a result, the airline will only decide whether you will get a seat next to your friend or not.
- You may get the best options on seat selection seven days before the flight’s departure.
If you have any further doubts about the Delta seat assignment, feel free to talk to a live person by dialing the Delta Airlines Customer Service Number.
How to Perform Delta Seat Assignment Process?
If you want to fly on window or aisle seats on Delta Airlines, you must first go through the Delta seat selection policy. And then, follow the below-mentioned process to learn how to select sears on Delta Airlines.
Seat Selection Online
- Firstly, visit Delta Airlines’ official website.
- After that, log into the My Trips section after entering the booking details.
- Next, choose your flight for which you have to make a seat selection.
- Click on the Seat Selection option.
- Finally, look for the available seats and choose your desired one.
Seat Selection Offline
Another alternative is to talk to a live person by dialing the Delta Airlines Customer Service Number to select your favorite seat. After dialing the phone number, follow the IVR instructions to choose your desired seats.
To get additional information on the Delta seat assignment process, you should contact a Delta Airlines Customer Service live person at any time.
How Much is the Delta Seats Assignment Fee?
As mentioned above, Delta offers seats to their passengers seven days before the flight’s departure. You can log into the reservation to select your desired seats on Delta Airlines.
The cost for Delta seat assignment for the main cabin round-way varies between $70 to $80. If you want to get your desired seats for free on Delta, it is suggested to do it in advance.
See Also Check Delta Airlines Related Blog:-
- Delta Same Day Flight Change Policy
- How to Book Delta Airlines Multi City Flights?
- How Far in Advance Can I Book a Delta Flight?
- Are Delta Comfort Tickets Refundable?
- How Do I Send a Message on Delta?
- How do I Speak to a Delta Representative?
- Can I Change my Delta Flight for Free?
- Delta First Class
- How do I claim Delta SkyMiles?
- How Do I Reserve a Delta Flight Without Paying?
- Delta Airlines Flights to Mauritius
- How to check delta flight status?
- Delta Airlines Christmas Day Flight Booking
- How Do I Combine Delta Reservations?
- Delta Unaccompanied Minor Policy
- Delta Airlines Red Eye Flight
- How Do I Get Discounts on Delta Airlines Flights?
Submit your review