Get Details on the Delta Unaccompanied Minor Policy!
- 1 Get Details on the Delta Unaccompanied Minor Policy!
- 2 Features Available Under This Policy
- 3 How to Book an Unaccompanied Minor’s Ticket on Delta?
- 3.1 The Process to Book your Child on the Delta Flight Is-
- 3.2 Tips to Know Before the Flight
- 3.3 Conclusion
- 3.4 Frequently Asked Question
- 3.5 Q- What are the Required Check-in Documents For Children Traveling Alone?
- 3.6 Q- Does Delta Let 14-Year-Olds Fly Alone?
- 3.7 Q- Can Someone Under 18 Fly Alone?
- 3.8 Q- Can I Book For My Child Online?
- 3.9 Check Delta Airlines Destination Deals:
- 3.10 Delta Flights To Florida
- 3.11 Delta Flights To Hawaii
- 3.12 Cheap Delta Flights To Miami
- 3.13 Delta Flights To Vegas
- 3.14 See More Delta Airlines Related Post:
Have you heard about the special service of Delta Airlines? Delta has a special service for children we are flying alone. If you are sending your kid on the flight, then make sure to review the Delta Airlines UMNR Policy. Review all the important guidelines to facilitate your child with the best services.
Delta understands that sometimes parents may have to send their child alone on the flight. Therefore, it curates this policy to assure them about kids’ safety. If your kid is traveling alone, then there is no better choice for you than Delta Airlines. Plan his trip without any hassle.
Explore the guidelines related to the unaccompanied minor policy.
Features Available Under This Policy
Delta offers some incredible features to provide outstanding services to its flyers. The airline is more concerned than you if the child is traveling alone on the flight. Moreover, it ensures to deliver a positive travel experience to all children. Some features Delta offers are-
- Sky Zone lounge
- Trackable wristband
- Delta personnel escort (available throughout the journey)
All these things will make your child’s trip pleasurable. Pay the Delta unaccompanied minor fee to confirm the reservation of your kid.
What are the Rules of Delta Airlines UMNR Policy?
Before making a booking for your child, you must know some important points related to the policy. Moreover, the terms will help you to avoid any kind of hassle. Check out the points stated below.
- A child who is four years or younger can’t use this policy. They just travel with an adult to fly off to the destination.
- If your kid ages between 5 to 7 years, then he may fly on some non-stop flights. Additionally, Delta will charge $150 as a fee.
- Moreover, kids age between 8 to 14 years can travel on some connecting and non-stop flights. Minor flying alone Delta will have to pay $150.
- If you age between 15 to 17 years, then you have permission to travel as a standard passenger. Additionally, unaccompanied minor service is available for them also.
How to Book an Unaccompanied Minor’s Ticket on Delta?
Making a reservation for your kid is absolutely a simple procedure. Moreover, you can do it from the convenience of your house. Delta knows all your concerns and tries to facilitate you with outstanding services. According to Delta Unaccompanied Minors Policy, you have to accompany your child through the check-in procedure.
The Process to Book your Child on the Delta Flight Is-
- Please note that you can’t confirm your child’s reservation on the official site.
- Dial a suitable number of the airline to get in touch with the live representative.
- Follow the instructions on the IVR menu, and select a suitable option.
- After that, one of the executives will connect with you.
- Moreover, you have to submit suitable documents to confirm the reservation for your kid.
- He will check the eligibility of your child and will proceed further.
- The agent will give you a 4-digit PIN configuration. To make any changes to the itinerary, use this number.
- Moreover, you can ask anything about this policy from the assigned agent.
Tips to Know Before the Flight
Delta is a fantastic airline that works with the sole motive of making your journey delightful. You must stay stress-free if your kid is traveling on the flight. As per the Delta Airlines UMNR policy, you must make your child ready before the journey.
Tell them that they can speak to the Delta Representative if they need anything on the flight. While packing the kid’s stuff, ensure to pack the following essentials.
- A small backpack to pack essentials
- Games, favorite snacks, books, and any other stuff for entertainment
- An ID card
- Large suitcase, which is checked bag for packing large stuff
- Contact information that should be attached to the jacket or carry-on of the child
Delta Airlines UMNR Policy is designed while keeping your kid’s comfort in mind. Prepare the child in advance for a great journey. If you are looking for assistance, contact us.
Frequently Asked Question
Q- What are the Required Check-in Documents For Children Traveling Alone?
Get in touch with the customer service agent at the airport. He will give you the information regarding the pick up at the destination airport. Some documents that you will need at the check-in are-
- Contact phone number
- Information of the adult picking the child, such as an address, name, and phone number
- Photo ID
Q- Does Delta Let 14-Year-Olds Fly Alone?
Yes, children of 14 years can travel alone on Delta Airlines flights. They can use the program to confirm the reservation. They have to pay a fee for using this unaccompanied minor program.
Q- Can Someone Under 18 Fly Alone?
Yes, Delta offers the unaccompanied minor policy for its young flyers. Eligible children can book their tickets through this program to make the most of their journeys. Parents have to complete their booking procedure.
Q- Can I Book For My Child Online?
No, you have to connect with the airline executive to confirm the flight reservation for your kid. Share the details of your child over the call, and he will complete the procedure within little or no time.
Check Delta Airlines Destination Deals:
See More Delta Airlines Related Post:
- Delta Airlines Lost And Found
- Delta Airlines Booking
- Book Hotel with Delta SkyMiles
- Delta Airlines cancellation policy
- Delta Airlines Flight Change Policy
- Cheapest Days To Fly Delta
- Delta SkyMiles Number
- Delta Airlines Baggage Policy
- Is Delta still Cancelling Flights?
- Delta Airlines Business Class
- Delta Vacations Travel Agent
- How to Use your eCredit on Delta?
- Delta Airlines Book a Flight
- Delta Airlines Tickets
- www delta airlines
- Delta Book Flight
- Delta Airlines en Español
- How do I Check my Delta SkyMiles
- Delta Airlines Vacations Packages
- Delta Airlines Telefono Español
- How do I get a human at Delta?
- Delta Airlines Refund Policy
- Delta Airlines Office Near Me
- How do I talk to a Real person at delta?
- Delta Airlines Nigeria Office Address
- Delta Airlines Tampa Office
- How Do I Send a Message on Delta?
- Delta My Trips
- Delta Airlines Military Discount
- Are Delta Comfort Tickets Refundable?
- Delta Airlines Pet Policy
- Delta Airlines Boston
- How to Get Delta Airlines Call back?
- Delta Airlines Missed Flight
- Delta Airlines Group Travel
- Booking Flights on Delta
- How to Book Delta Airlines Multi-City Flights?
- How many Delta SkyMiles do you need for a free flight?
- Delta Airlines Name Correction Policy
Submit your review