Delta Airlines Bereavement Fares
- 1 Delta Airlines Bereavement Fares
- 1.1 Have a Look at Delta Bereavement Fare Policy!
- 1.2 Who is included in “Immediate Family”?
- 1.3 Infants & Children
- 1.4 Contact the Reservations Department for Booking
- 1.5 Check Delta Airlines Destination Deals:
- 1.6 Delta Flights To Florida
- 1.7 Delta Flights To Hawaii
- 1.8 Cheap Delta Flights To Miami
- 1.9 Delta Flights To Vegas
Do you need to book Delta Airlines Flight tickets at the last minute due to the death of a closed one? Have you heard about Bereavement Flights Delta? These flights are offered by Delta Airlines just to make sure that passengers have a comfortable journey at these tough times. The airline keeps its passengers on top, and therefore it offers policies as per their comfort. Travel with this airline, and save on your last-minute flight tickets.
If there is a death in your immediate family, and you have to travel at the last moment, then book tickets on these flights. The airline has a bereavement policy that offers additional flexibility on the published fares.
Delta Airlines bereavement flights are cheaper than the usual flights, and you can have extra savings on your reservation. It is basically a simple gesture by the airline to give you a bit of relief in tough times. To book a bereavement fare, you have to give a call on the reservations number of the airline.
See also check:- Delta Airlines Booking
Have a Look at Delta Bereavement Fare Policy!
If there is a death in your immediate family, you can avail benefits of this policy. However, the fares may vary in this policy, but you will get additional flexibility for the unexpected changes in your travel plans. Moreover, you will also get bereavement flight discounts Delta to save on your travel expenses. Following are some points related to this policy.
- One can’t purchase bereavement fares on the official site delta.com. He has to give a call on the phone number of the airline for the same.
- Please note that tickets are subject to availability. You may not get these fares if there is no availability.
- Passengers will get incredible discounts on these flight tickets because Delta understands that everyone loves to save money.
- Make sure to check out the eligibility before opting for these fares.
Purchase Delta bereavement fares to fly without burning a hole in your wallet.
Who is included in “Immediate Family”?
Under the Medical Fare guidelines, you can count the following people in your “Immediate Family.”
- Domestic partner
Eligibility for Bereavement Flights Delta
If you want to check out the eligibility of this policy, then keep reading further. You can also contact the airline agent to know about Delta Airlines Bereavement Flights. The program is only valid for members of SkyMiles.
If you are not a member of this program, then join the beneficial program now. Documents that are needed to avail this service are-
- Name and phone number of funeral hospital or home
- Deceased person’s name
- Your relationship to the deceased member
- Name of the doctor
Infants & Children
If you are traveling with kids, then they will be charged with the same fare as adults. The fares will be considered as the bereavement fares policy. Per ticketed adult, two infants are permitted. The first infant under the age of two doesn’t need to buy a separate seat. The second infant has to get a separate seat for himself. The infants must be accompanied by an adult. Tickets must have been purchased within seven days of the death of an immediate family member.
Contact the Reservations Department for Booking
To get bereavement flight discounts Delta, reach out to the airline agent. Give a call on the phone number of the airline to know whether you are eligible for it or not. If you are eligible, then check out the eligibility. Once you know that flights are available when you need to book, confirm your reservation as soon as possible. Moreover, the executives are available 24*7 to help you in the hour of need. Connect with them, and save your money.
Check Delta Airlines Destination Deals:
See More Delta Airlines Related Post
- Delta Airlines Baggage Policy
- How to Get Delta Airlines Callback?
- Book Hotel with Delta SkyMiles
- Delta Airlines Missed Flight
- How to Delta Airlines Business Class
- Delta Airlines cancellation policy
- How to Delta Airlines Refund
- Delta Airlines Lost And Found
- How to Delta Airlines change flight
- Delta Airlines Boston
- Missed Flight Delta Airlines
- Delta Airlines Pet Policy
- How do I talk to a live person at delta?
- Delta Airlines Tampa Office
Submit your review
Last September, I traveled with Delta Airlines. I was traveling with my wife, and we had to book our tickets at the last minute. Her close relative died, and we had to rush to New York urgently. So I contacted the airline executive and told him about our situation. He told me about bereavement flights of Delta and facilitated us with some offers. I am really thankful to him that we got there on time. Moreover, we save some extra bucks.